dijous, 16 de novembre del 2017

To relax I think of...

Hello families!
We are happy to share with you our new activities during the English lesson with our teacher Tatiana. Sometimes it's hard for us to relax and keep quiet during the whole hour. Today we have practised a new exercise to start the afternoon focused and with a positive state of mind. These are the images that help us relax our minds and bodies.

 TO RELAX I THINK OF:
 - New Zealand
 - the day I met my friends
 - blue and green colours
 - a mountain of flowers
 - the woods
 - the beach and the waves of the sea
 - all the Super 3 characters coming to my school
- nothing
 - me, alone, relaxing on my bed
 - the time has stopped
 - me as a power ranger
- me as a Ferrari car
- Leo as a goat and a chicken with super powers
- flying in the sky
 - me on a field of flowers
 - Djene as a magical butterfly
- my family
 - me flying on Raul's dog, Dama
 - Gerard being a Gorilla with super powers
 - my dog kissing me
 - all the things in the world.

We spent an amazing afternoon and WE WERE SO RELAXED!!!


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada